I joined the team in 2017 after spending several years in Sweden as a lab technician in a private company, where I provided commissioned services within the area of real-time PCR. I received my Master’s degree in Microbiology at the University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, but after leaving university, I swapped microorganisms for mainly human or mouse samples. I currently collaborate with the Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine on several research projects focusing on transplant patients and patients with familiar hypercholesterolemia. Our lab routinely offers assistance with the organization and lecturing of specialized qPCR courses. I am usually intricately involved with these events and really enjoy this part of my work, since I am always learning something new and interesting. We were also involved in the organization of the international conference “Single Cell Europe 2018”, and I am glad to have had this unique opportunity to be a member of the organization team for this great event.
- Small RNA-Sequencing for Analysis of Circulating miRNAs: Benchmark Study. Androvic P, Benesova S, Rohlova E, Kubista M, Valihrach L. J Mol Diagn. 2022 Jan 23:S1525-1578(22)00011-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jmoldx.2021.12.006.Decoding the transcriptional response to ischemic stroke in young and aged mouse brain. Androvic P, Belov Kirdajova D, Tureckova J, Zucha D, Rohlova E, Abaffy P, Kriska J, Anderova M, Kubista M, Valihrach L. Cell Rep. 2020 Jun 16;31(11):107777. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.107777.
- Multiplex Protein Biomarker Profiling in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia. Dlouha D, Blaha M, Rohlova E, Hubacek JA, Lanska V, Visek J, Blaha V.Genes (Basel). 2021 Oct 12;12(10):1599. doi: 10.3390/genes12101599.
- Decoding the Transcriptional Response to Ischemic Stroke in Young and Aged Mouse Brain. Androvic P, Kirdajova D, Tureckova J, Zucha D, Rohlova E, Abaffy P, Kriska J, Valny M, Anderova M, Kubista M, Valihrach L.Cell Rep. 2020 Jun 16;31(11):107777. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.107777.
- Two-tailed RT-qPCR panel for quality control of circulating microRNA studies. Androvic P, Romanyuk N, Urdzikova-Machova L, Rohlova E, Kubista M, Valihrach L.Sci Rep. 2019 Mar 12;9(1):4255. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-40513-w.
- Metformin Increases Proliferative Activity and Viability of Multipotent Stromal Stem Cells Isolated from Adipose Tissue Derived from Horses with Equine Metabolic Syndrome. Smieszek A, Kornicka K, Szłapka-Kosarzewska J, Androvic P, Valihrach L, Langerova L, Rohlova E, Kubista M, Marycz K. Cells. 2019 Jan 22;8(2). pii: E80. doi: 10.3390/cells8020080.
- Circulating tumor cells mirror bone metastatic phenotype in prostate cancer. Josefsson A, Larsson K, Månsson M, Björkman J, Rohlova E, Åhs D, Brisby H, Damber JE, Welén K. Oncotarget. 2018 Jun 29;9(50):29403-29413. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.25634. eCollection 2018 Jun 29.
- Gene Expression Signatures in Circulating Tumor Cells Correlate with Response to Therapy in Metastatic Breast Cancer. Bredemeier M, Edimiris P, Mach P, Kubista M, Sjöback R, Rohlova E, Kolostova K, Hauch S, Aktas B, Tewes M, Kimmig R, Kasimir-Bauer S. Clin Chem. 2017 Oct;63(10):1585-1593. doi: 10.1373/clinchem.2016.269605. Epub 2017 Aug 3.